Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite Snacks These Days

fiberone

Amazing granola bar! Just 1 point on WW. At night when I wake up starving I grab one of these! It definitely hits the spot!

baby carrotshummus 

1 cup of baby carrots = 0 pts

2 table spoons of roasted red pepper hummus = 1 pt

Perfect snack!

vegetable soup

1 cup vegetable soup = 1 pt and counts as 1 vegetable for the healthy food guidelines. 

fruit bars

HEB Fruit Bars = 1 pt

I would love to hear what some of your favorite healthy snacks are. This pregnant momma needs some ideas! I really feel the hunger getting more intense. It wakes me up in the middle of the night. I try to ignore it with a few sips of water, but it is impossible. I definitely did not have that with Audrey! 

1 comment:

valerie said...

those fiber bars look DELICIOUS! im going to have to get me some of those!!