Monday, May 10, 2010

What do you do when you see someone in public whose blog you read, but don’t actually know?

Nothing. :) My parents and I went out to Mi Cocina in Dallas on Saturday night and I saw a family whose blog I read. It is not a blog I read often, but I definitely recognized them. As soon as I got home I called my best friend and told her. We got a good laugh about it and both said if it was the PoeFam, (a blog we both have followed for years and discuss often) we would have not hesitated to introduce ourselves. :)

If you see our family in public and you read our blog, please feel free to say Hi, we would love to meet you! But, I definitely know our following is very small…. and I’m ok with that!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey Nicole... can't wait to find out what baby #2 is. I hope you're doing well. I was getting ready for the boys' birthday parties and found a super cute clip art / scrapbook website I bet you will like for future use with scrapbooking all the kids' milestones. You may know it, but it is http://www.scrappindoodles.com :o) Kristin

Ingrid_3Bs said...

:) I'd probably would have been obvious in my recognition of the other blog family.
~ingrid