Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pregnancy Weight Gain

With this pregnancy my attitude on weight gain has been completely different. After gaining 60+ pounds with Audrey. I am watching every bite I eat and attending Jazzercise classes 3-4 times a week. I am down two pounds from my first appointment (possibly more, have not weighed). My goal for this pregnancy is to gain 10-20 pounds or less. When I configure online the healthy amount I should gain this is where it puts me. I am following the Weight Watchers points system. If at the end of the day I am still hungry, I definitely eat! But, this time instead of running to get a cheeseburger and french fries, I sauté zucchini or eat a skinny cow ice cream and deduct from my “extra” points for the week.  I already feel sooo much better and the healthier eating has helped me not to get “sick” during this pregnancy and has helped keep the nausea down along with the help of Zofran also (Thank you Bethany).

A blog friend posted a website on your blog called Skinny Taste. The recipes are amazing. I have already made the Crock Pot Chicken Chili and The Zucchini Casserole. I highly recommend both! If you have any healthy eating suggestions or sites please pass them on.

Here is a picture of me 7 months pregnant with Audrey. I don’t even recognize myself. I was soo swollen! And my poor nose was huge! yuck! Just more motivation to keep on doing what I’m doing!

ewwpregnancy pic

No comments: