Monday, April 6, 2009

I can't sleep...

It is 1:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep. I am so excited about what today holds. I am anxious to get to the hospital and to have Audrey here. The last few days have been amazing. I truly count it as a blessing that Evan and I got to have these last few days to spend together and with family.

I honestly have never seen Evan so excited. He is giddy! He is constantly smiling, laughing, and talking about Audrey. It warms my heart and I cannot wait to see him hold her for the first time.

Today is going to be an amazing day!:)

We are bringing our laptop, camera, and video camera to the hospital. Continue to check the blog for updates!

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

I couldn't sleep either, I kept thinking of you! :)

I keep checking for updates!

Love you!
Chrys