Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Update on Miss Audrey








Things I don't want to forget:

  • When Audrey drinks her bottle she makes the sweetest noises and moves her hands as if to say "Mommy this milk is so good, keep it coming" - She is definitely is a Gooch because she is already talking about her food :) She also begins to fuss when I take her bottle away to burp her

  • Audrey loves bath time with Daddy! She splashes in the water and looks around. We are so thankful the fussy bath times are a thing of the past!

  • Audrey is sleeping very well - I've been following Baby Wise since Audrey was born and it has helped out tremendously. She feeds every 2 1/2 hours - has wake time of about 40-50 minutes then sleeps till her next feeding. On her 5 week birthday she slept 8 1/2 hours! - But on average it is about 6-8 hours a night. Her last feeding is at 11:30 - Last night she slept from 11:30 - 5:30. I'm hoping the 5:30 will soon turn into 7

  • Her cry is no longer the "infant cry" if you know what I mean. It is more of a "talking cry". I love to listen to her on the monitor as she is waking up.

We have a busy summer of traveling and seeing friends and family! I can't wait! Summer has definitely become more special since Audrey was born.

1 comment:

Thomas and Jamie said...

Dear Sweet Audrey - tell your momma thank you so much for Malachi's cute outfit! He's wearing it today and it fits him perfectly!!

And, by the way, I can't wait to meet you when you come to Amarillo in July - we'll be sure to introduce you to your future husband!!