Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy is an Understatement

Oh my! So sorry for the lack of posts, but we have been incredibly busy. We are excited to announce that we are proudly serving with a team that is starting a new church in our area. The church is starting out in a home and is growing quickly. God is doing amazing things! He is using Evan and I in ways we only dreamed about. Needless to say we have been very busy our church and keeping up with everything else.

Audrey is getting sooo big! She is crawling, pulling up, talking, (says bye-bye, nigh-night, mama, dada, dat -for that) and points to everything. She is also getting her first tooth! So precious! We took pictures of her recently and I will have to post them. She is looking like a toddler more and more each day. I'm a little sad about it, but this is overshadowed by the joy we are experiencing in seeing her develop in new ways!

New posts coming soon!!:)

1 comment:

The Links said...

You have a decorator??? I want one!!

I got the frames for my wall of fame at Aaron Brothers. I get all my frames there. All the frames that I used for our wedding pictures and now all the frames on my wall of fame. It's at Park & Preston in Dallas, but I'm not sure if there is one in Houston. THey almost always have a 50% coupon on their website and in January and July they have a buy one get one for a penny sale. I bout all of the frames for my wall of fame for about $90.