I know I'm a little late but here is what Audrey is up to these days:
- She is sleeping 10-11 hrs at night and has just recently progressed to a 4 hour schedule. (Babywise)
- She is now taking 3 naps a day and is taking 4 5-8 1/2oz bottles of breastmilk a day.
- She is still sleeping swaddled and I think I'm going to continue this for another month and see she can sleep unswaddled at 4 months. She is still waking herself up when she gets her arms out. I've heard the Miracle Blanket works wonders - any feedback? But, I honestly would love to dress her in cute jammies and have her not be swaddled. :) She is still sleeping in "sleep shirts" and we are still swaddling with hospital blankets.
- Audrey is talking up a storm and smiling constantly. Evan and I love it! She is very interactive and such a sweet joy to be around.
- She can roll from her stomach to her back. She is also rolling from her back to her side and will also use her feet to scoot across the floor when laying on her back.
- Audrey will begin cereal at 4 months! I'm so excited!
- She is not enjoying her carseat these days. Our trip to Dallas was a rough one, we even left super early in the morning. I am hoping she will grow out of this, soon.
I recently finished reading Babywise II, I highly recommend it! I even enjoyed it more then the first book.
We love you sweet Audrey! You are such a joy!